The vision of Ladybird Nursery is to create inclusive early childhood learning experiences that prepare children for success in school and provide them with a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
At Ladybird Nursery we are actively engaged in the pursuit of excellence. It is our purpose to provide care and an inclusive education of the highest quality that will enable all our children to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens. We pursue this mission with the following objectives:
- To implement the Early Years Foundation Stage standards for learning, development and care in a Montessori environment.
- To provide a safe, caring, inclusive and stimulating environment for young children, where best practice is paramount.
- Under the guidance of our fully qualified and experienced teachers we aim to provide for all the physical, emotional, social and educational needs of children from 6 months to 4 years.
- To deliver a curriculum which is age appropriate, inclusive and covers languages, music and movement, technology and expressive arts and design.
- To welcome and value parents by creating excellent communication links to ensure continuity for the children between the home and nursery.