Teddy Tennis is an incredible sports programme that encourages children aged 2 to 6 years to get active and learn to play tennis. We combine Music, Pictures and Teddy Bear Characters into a totally interactive learning adventure that young children love.
– Inspiring love for sports
– Enhancing coordination
– Improving self confidence
– Teaching essential tennis skills
– Building Communication and teamwork skills
– Teaching the concept of sportsmanship and fair play
– Laying the foundations for listening and learning
What Makes It Special?
Teddy tennis’ curriculum based teaching system has been developed using the VISUAL AUDITORY KINESTHETIC (VAK) accelerated learning style.
Applying the VAK multi-sensory approach to teaching has proved to be very effective, particularly for the young children so when they play, they see it, they hear it, they do it!